Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday 1/26


I've started working on the ice-snow-sea pictures and shaping pieces around them. I suppose the nearest definition is "concrete" poems, except I'm working into a photo of the natural "sculpture". One of my friends suggested I superimpose the poems over the (enlarged) photos. I'm going to work with another friend's light-box tomorrow to see if I can trace a photo onto the paper.

We went down to the river today. Love those geometrics!

It was lovely to get out and walk. The recent icy conditions have made it difficult to walk around. and there's more icy stuff on the way. They've cancelled school tomorrow since the roads will be treacherous.



From the left: Gladys (painter and writer), Marie (poet) and Lisa (sculptor).

Tonight is another artist lecture (we get lectured a lot). The second fiction writer has turned up, so I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say in the workshop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment