Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday 1/10


Day 2 of morning meditation. Still all over the place (my head is itchy, my stomach is growling) but it's lovely to come to such a calm environment. Will persevere.

After meditation, on the way to breakfast, the VSC cat hitch-hiked with Louise.















It's snowing today -- perfect weather for writing. Or sculpting or painting or singing or taking photographs ... There is a huge range of artists here and I keep meeting astonishing people. This morning I went for a walk with Gladys who taught herself to read Greek so she could read Homer in the original.


This is a view from the other side of the bridge, with the Red Mill building on the left. I'm interested to see if/when the little waterfall freezes.

This was taken around 7:20am -- that seems to be when I take my photos!

Off to the Workshop Materials Store to get some clay or sketching paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment